Have you ever heard the Confucius saying, “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”? Well the Every Market Media CEO, Rick Homes, was trying to do exactly that when he began building our International B2B Email Database.
He believed that by developing an International email database he would be able to visit each country we had data in under the guise of “quality control”. He hasn’t been able to fully execute his plan yet but if he did he’d be gone for some time seeing as we currently have an international marketing database of over 24 million records representing over 227 countries! So in the mean time he’s been managing quality control from our headquarters in Chicago and has been doing a great job.
Under this management, EMM has been working to take the quality of our International B2B Email Database to the next level.
To make it easier for marketers to reach their international targets we have appended 6 new fields, cleaned up our existing data, and matched our companies, countries and levels. These changes helped us to better round out our international offerings and complete the following updates:
- Appended Revenue, Employees, Company Website, Industry, SIC Code, SIC Code 2, Country and Postal Address where missing
- Created Country Codes for every record with Phone and Fax
- Set individual phones to appropriate minimum and maximum character rules by country
- Filtered out all domestic or invalid countries and contacts
- Standardized Revenue
- Improve the following fields: Job Level, Job Function, Revenue Range, Employee Range, Tier (flag to indicate “Tier 1” records that have all business card data fields available), Threat Level (ImpressionWise threat management ranking for email deliverability)
We are proud to say that out of the over 24 million international B2B Email records we have over 8.5 million international records that contain full business card values.
If you liked this post, then here are a couple more you may be interested in: