And I mean BIG business. 49,653,284 B2B records big. We are so excited to share that we have finished the largest update to our B2B database in our history, yay! I don’t mind telling you this was not a small task, however, we’ve refined some of our processes and have a new regimen in place now that we’ll use quarterly going forward. So time well spent to be sure.
We got real up close and personal with our B2B database during our 2014 4th Quarter update and no field was safe from us – we parsed, merged, condensed, combined and deleted fields. There was A LOT Of standardization involved as well – SIC & NAICS Codes, # of Employee Ranges, address abbreviations, Revenue. Casing fields as appropriate, filtering out non-US records, the list goes on and on.
The list updates weren’t just syntax and standardization alone, however, we also have a new method of delivery verification of our email addresses to update their deliverability statuses. So we were able to really polish the gem of our B2B marketing database – the email addresses.
We’ll continue to improve upon the processes, of course, as there’s no such thing as a perfect database to us – always room to for data geeks such as ourselves to keep tweaking and try to reach our database zen.
Here are the highlights of our new and improved B2B marketing database:
- 49,653,284 total records with 29 fields available
- 37,549,174 records with full Business Card Values: Contact Name, Title, Company Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone and Email
- Additional fields available for identifying your ideal targets: 4-Digit SIC Code, 4-Digit SIC Code Description, 6-Digit SIC Code, 6-Digit SIC Code Description, NAICS Code, Revenue, Number of Employees, Industry, Company Website, Fax, Email Domain and Deliverability Status
- 4 Million unique email domains present on the file
- 8,539 various business types by SIC Code available for targeting
Proof is in the pudding though – please reach out to us for a sample file and checkout the new layout and updated data yourself!
Please feel free to contact Every Market Media if you’re interested in learning more about our updated B2B marketing database, receiving a sample file or would like us to run some counts for you.